DITECFER is railway tech high speed rail safety & security
"DITECFER District for Rail Technologies, High Speed, Safety & Security S.c.ar.l." is a limited liability consortium established in July 2014 as "spin-off" of the Rail Technological District of Tuscany (Cluster).
A group of Enterprises and Research Bodies wished to establish a legal entity as an operational instrument able to support their commitment to
- R&D collaboration at National and EU level
- Technological Transfer and Innovation
- Collaborative Internationalization as Supply Chain
- Training on sensitive issues for the improvement of the Rail Transport
DITECFER currently counts 48 associates
The President of DITECFER Consortium is Mr. Daniele Matteini (Institutional Relations at ECM)
The Board of Directors is composed by
- Mr. Daniele Matteini (President)
- Mr. Francesco Lalia (CEO at Z Lab)
- Mr. Luigi Rucher (CTO at Thales Italia)
- Mr. Leonardo Fabbri (CEO at Elfi)
- Prof. Andrea Rindi (Professor at Industrial Engineering Department of University of Florence)
The Coordinator is Ms. Veronica Elena Bocci
Business Development is run by Mr. Guido Ancarani
The Marketing Office is run by Ms. Irina Vescu
The R&D is run by PhD. Mr. Ernesto Arandia
Finance and Investments is run by Mr. Paolo Pacini
LEGAL HEAD OFFICE
Via Sandro Pertini 358 - UNISER Building
DITECFER is member of the National Technological Cluster "Trasporti Italia 2020", devoted to Surface Transport Modes (Rail, Automotive, Maritime, ITS-Intermodality-Logistics).
In the Cluster Trasporti Italia 2020 Ms. Bocci coordinates the WG Railway.
DITECFER is also member of ERCI-European Railway Clusters Initiative, the network of 11 European Clusters from 9 different countries operating in the Railway sector.
ERCI represents more than 1,000 Enterprises operating in the Railway sector.
DITECFER represents Tuscany and Italy within ERCI.
DITECFER leads "PERES-Promoting European Rail Excellence outSide EU", the new ESCP-European Strategic Cluster Partnership launched by the European Commission on March 8th 2016 in Brussels, devoted to SMEs internationalization on the extra-EU markets.
The Coordinator of PERES is Ms. Bocci.